I think we are trying to get all of our summer activities done before the weather turns cold. So, here we are at the Zoo. Claire loves the animals and Charlotte likes to nap, so the Zoo seemed like a good outing for the day. In fact it was such a success that as soon as we got home she talked to Grandpa for a solid 30 minutes about it. Very exciting, even the fictional parts that were really just something she remembered from a Caillou episode. Seriously, I wish that were a joke. I like looking at other peoples pictures, so here are some pictures. Really the best part of a post.
9 bucks to get into the Zoo and the kids would have spent all day on a bronze Rhino. Whatever.
Kind of like the blind leading the blind.
Obviously, Charlotte was having fun.
Making friends with Paige.
Thought since the post was about the Zoo, there should be an animal in here somewhere.
Thanks to Paige for being the only one who would look at the camera... Yeah Casey, I am talking to you too.
Merry-go-round.
It took all day but she finally made friends with Uncle Darren.
No comments:
Post a Comment